If you need an official transcript please send a request by e-mail or mail.
The request must include:
1. Your name
2. Best phone number to reach you
3. Date of birth
4. School attended
5. Address where record is to be sent
Attn: Sr. Francella Quinn
1150 Buffalo Rd.
Rochester, NY 14624
Current Student Records Request
• Accurate and current records for attendance, academic achievement and health are to be maintained for each student.
• Teachers are expected to keep attendance registers through the Student Information System according to New York State Education Department guidelines.
AVAILABILITY OF STUDENT RECORDS:
• Consistent with the provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), official academic records are available to parents/legal guardians and students over the age of 18 years.
• Such records are confidential and may not be released or made available to persons other than parents/legal guardians or students over 18 without the written consent of such parents/legal guardians or students over 18 years of age.
Certain exceptions to this rule exist. Records, files and data may be released to:
• Other professional personnel of the same school who have "legitimate educational interest."
• Officials in a school to which a student is going to transfer.
• Authorized representatives of Diocesan and State Education Departments.
• Those allowed by court order or subpoena, after notification to parents/legal guardians.
• In emergency situations, those who need information to protect the health or safety of the student or other individuals.
Either parent has a right to a child's record. In separation or divorce cases, access can be granted to either and/or both natural parents unless such access is barred by state law, court order, or a legally binding instrument.
The principal will process requests for copies of student records.